Joseph W Eichenbaum, MD
Over the last 20 years Dr. Eichenbaum has had extensive experience in treating complex problems involving:
- Uveitis, systemic illness and glaucoma;
- Orbital and central nervous system tumors in relationship to the eye, the sinus and the face;
- Difficult to fit contact lens issues, high astigmatism;
- Chronic recurrent dry eye, corneal, inflammatory, infection, and refraction problems;
- Ocular toxicology problems particularly related to the retina and cornea;
- Geriatric eye problems involving cataract, retina, macula, and low vision.