Karen F Brodman, MD
Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN)
Dr. Karen Brodman is committed to providing quality gynecology care to women of all ages.
In addition, to treating a wide range of GYN conditions, she has expertise in vulvar disorders, colposcopy, abnormal bleeding, and pelvic pain. She is a NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP). Her private practice office is located on the Upper West Side and she is accepting new patients.
Her qualifications include:
* Board Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology
* Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (FACOG)
* Member, North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
* NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner (NCMP)
- The Derfner Foundation Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Mount Sinai Queens
- The Mount Sinai Hospital