Pojen Deng, MD
Dr. Pojen Deng obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from Columbia University School of Engineering and completed his medical degree from the Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He then completed dual residency training in neurology and psychiatry at the NYU Medical Center.
He joined the Mount Sinai Health System as a neurohospitalist with additional outpatient practice in neuropsychiatry, where he treats conditions at the interface of neurology and psychiatry with particular interests in neuroimmunology and epilepsy. He also collaborates across the department in clinical research and education.
His outpatient practice specializes in treating the following neuropsychiatric areas:
· Immunologically mediated neuropsychiatric disorders
· Epilepsy with superimposed cognitive and/or behavioral concerns
· Multiple sclerosis or other neuroimmunologic conditions with superimposed cognitive and/or behavioral concerns
· Traumatic brain injury with behavioral overlay and/or cognitive ramifications
· Stroke with cognitive sequelae and/or mood/attention issues
· Functional and somatoform disorders
· Neurological diagnosis with comorbid behavioral or cognitive symptoms
Dr. Pojen Deng is registered to provide telehealth services in Florida.
- Mount Sinai Queens
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside and Mount Sinai West